BANGLADESH COMMERCE BANK LTD
Service With Trust
Be a Proud Member of BCBL Family as Managing Director & CEO Bangladesh Commerce Bank Limited is a leading third generation private commercial bank having 67 branches with a group of skilled and motivated workforce is seeking for a highly qualified and (Android App: Job Circular) experienced Managing Director & CEO to guide its next phase of innovation and growth. This high profile appointment, which offers the opportunity to develop, manage and deliver bank’s strategic goals and business that will make a tangible difference in achieving results and scope to lead from (www.prebd.com) the front while broadening ones career horizons.
- Competency in planning, organizing and controlling day to day activities of the bank and coordinates inter-departmental functional activities.
- Ability to develop and implement banking operations, risk management and governance strategies to meet banks goals and establish a high quality performance standard.
- Must be well connected having effective network in the banking and business sector.
- Excellent knowledge of Credit, SME, Trade Finance and Treasury operations.
- Must have thorough knowledge & working experiences of Branches.
- Thorough knowledge about budgeting, planning and financial administration.
- High degree of leadership qualities and management skills to drive across functional team to deliver result.
- Vast managerial experiences in branch banking will be an added advantage.
- No service gap in banking sector.
- Post graduation degree.
- No third division will be acceptable in any academic level.
- Minimum 23 years banking experience and 02 years banking experience as Deputy Managing Director & Additional Managing Director as a whole in any reputed large commercial bank.
Age limit: Not more the 60 years as on March 18, 2020.
Compensation package: Negotiable
Interested candidates who meet the requirements of the position are encouraged to apply with their CV, cover letter and recent passport size photograph to the Company Secretary, Board Division, Bangladesh Commerce Bank Ltd, Head Office, Eunoos Trade Centre, level-22, 52-53 Dilkusha C/A, Dhaka by March 18, 2020 within office hour.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. The Bank reserves the rights to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever.