Department of Youth Development job circular 2019
It is reported that the Revenue Credit Credit Supervisor of the Department of Youth Development, Communications Operator of Junior Instructor, Driver, Exhibitor, Mechanic Helper, Fisheries Assistant. A recruitment notice was issued to temporarily recruit the manpower to its vacant posts. So, it is not too late to apply to the youth development department today.
Post of Vacancy
- Credit Supervisor-150 post
- Cum-computer Operator- 01 post
- Junior Instructor-05 post
- Diver- 07 post
- Instructor-14 post
- Mechanic helper- 02 post
- Fisheries Assistant-01 post
- All information regarding the test can be found on the website (http://www.dyd.gov.bd)
- The decision of the appointing authority on any matter relating to the recruitment test shall be final
- The appointment will be followed by the prevailing rules and quotas of the Government and subsequently any amendments to the rules and regulations will be followed.
- The authority reserves the right to reduce / increase / abolish the number of posts. The decision of the appointing authority on the matter of appointment shall be final
- No TA / DA will be provided for participation in the written / oral / practical exam.
About Department of Youth Development
The Department of Youth Development is a government department of Bangladesh responsible for the development of the youth population. It is located in Motijheel, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Md. Anower Hossain is its director general.
The Department of Youth Development was established in 1978 by the government of Bangladesh under the Ministry of Youth Development (which was later renamed to Ministry of Youth and Sports). The ministry defines youth as anyone between 18 and 35. In April 2015, a draft of the Department of Youth Development published the national youth policy to generate feedback. The department provides training programs to youths across Bangladesh.