GREAT CAREER STARTS HERE
Senior Manager/Unit Head, Credit Inspection, Internal Audit, Internal Control & Compliance Division (Job Grade: VP-EVP)
- To evaluate Credit policy of the Bank, assess implementation status & identify gap with regulatory guidelines.
- To examine modalities of credit sanction and post sanction processes/procedures laid down by the bank.
- To examine the monitoring mechanism and recommendations to stop a possible decline in asset quality.
- To review implementation status of the decisions adopted by Management.
- To examine the exceptions & how to prevent the regulatory breaches.
- To examine the self-declared regulatory compliance related to credit activities.
- To review disbursement process including compliance to covenants/conditions.
- To recommend corrective measures towards improvement in the quality of the credit portfolio
- To evaluate loan provisioning and credit management.
Senior Manager/Unit Head, Recovery, Special Asset Management Division (Job Grade: VP-EVP)
- To be responsible for meeting annual budgetary targets in line with Key Performance Indicators such as recovery from NPL Book (Written off, Classified, Non-Banking Assets etc.) under Corporate and Commercial portfolio as set out at the beginning of the year.
- To lead a team and responsible for guiding, motivating, and supporting them for driving towards meeting annual budget.
- To get involved with the senior management in formulating strategies and innovative action plans for recovering money from critical NPL customers.
- To liaison with the Bank’s legal team as well as external retainers to ensure legal proceedings against various NPL accounts are made in timely and effective manner. To ensure timely submission of proposals/memo related to restructuring, rescheduling, compromise settlement of different customers by getting involved with the team members and with the approval authority while resolving related problems/compliance of covenants to necessitate timely execution of transactions.
- Adhering to code of conduct, procedures, policies and guidelines of the organization and compliance to legal and regulatory norms of the region, organization, regulatory bodies etc.
Manager/Senior Manager, General Support Division (Job Grade: AVP-VP)
- Deputizing the supervision of day-to-day operations of the administration and security department and staff members.
- To develop, review & improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with finance team to set and monitor expense budgets.
- Planning and organizing office events, including meetings and conferences.
- To oversee special projects and tracking progress towards EBL goals.
- To ensure compliance of policy & regulations of the bank & regulatory bodies.
- To enhance capacity of existing skills of team members by facilitating learning opportunities.
Qualifications & Competencies for the Positions:
- For Credit Inspection & Special Assets minimum fifteen (15) years’ experience of which ten (10) years in managerial role of reputed organization(s).
- For General Support minimum ten (10) years’ experience of which five (05) years in managerial role of reputed organization(s).
- Experience of working in Credit Risk Management for Credit Inspector is preferred.
- Minimum graduate from reputed university.
- Proven track record of managing people.
- Attitude to learn in a team environment.
- Excellent communication coupled with ability to operate in a digital environment.
This jobs is related to Bangladesh Bank jobs. Many post available in this circular. So you must apply this post quickly. Though you have looking for a others jobs circular so visit my website bdjobspedia.com. My website is a new site for this jobs place. So you must have visit this site for looking a new and hot jobs. Bd jobs pedia.com is a very must popular site. Many employ suggested this page in other members & our Facebook page is : https://www.facebook.com/jobpedia12/
First you must choices the post of you qualification. Than you visit www.ebl.com.bd/career. Interested candidates will collect self-format of life transcript from the Registrar’s Office or Website www.ebl.com.bd/career
Who Can Apply?
Please log on to www.ebl.com.bd/career and apply on or before February 5th, 2020. Candidates will be treated strictly on merit. Only short-listed candidates will be communicated and any sort of persuasion will result in disqualification.
Bank reserves the right of disqualifying any application without assigning any reason.
Android App: Job Circular Eastern Bank Ltd.