IBBL Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. Career opportunity
Candidate can APPLY ONLY ONE POST from Junior Officer to Senior Officer – Information Technology (IT), Junior Officer to Senior Officer -Accounts, Officer/Senior Officer- Portfolio Management, Officer/Senior Officer Issue Management, Manager – Portfolio Management (Principal Officer to First Assistant Vice President), Manager – Issue Management (Principal Officer to First Assistant Vice President) and can not change if once applied.
A full-fledged Merchant Bank (a subsidiary of internationally well reputed first generation private commercial bank in Bangladesh) is looking for competent, energetic, dynamic and talented Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the following post:
- Manager – Issue Management (Principal Officer to First Assistant Vice President)
- Manager – Portfolio -MBA/MBM/Masters or equivalent Management (Principal in any discipline from reputed Officer to First Assistant public private university with Vice President)
- Officer/Senior Officer Issue Management.
- Officer/Senior Officer Protfollo Management.
- Junior Officer to Senior Officer- Accounts.
- Junior Officer to Senior Officer- Information Technology (IT).
Areas of Expertise/Experience
- Independently capable to provide consultation services to the companies intending to raise its capital through Private Placement, IPO, RPO, Right Issue, Preference Share etc. independently.
- Adequately capable to prepare the prospectus covering the utilization of the fund to be raised by issuer company in compliance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities, side by side efficient to arrange the Road Show to determine the price of the issue.
- Efficient in analyzing the financial and capital structure of the Issuer Company.
- Having sound knowledge in relation to Issue Management, Portfolio Management, Underwriting and Corporate Advisory Services.
- Having thorough knowledge & experience in relation to Initial Public Offer (IPO) of Shares & Bonds, Repeat Public Offer of Shares and Bonds, Right Issue of Shares, Direct Listing of Shares, Issue of Shares under Book Building Method, Raising of Capital by Limited Companies etc.
- Knowledgeable in Capital Market, Public Offers as well as in good communication skill.
- Well-informed with regard to the Laws, Rules & Regulations issued/ provided by Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission and other related Regulatory Authorities.
- Capable to review, monitor and manage the operations of Capital Market Investment of the company.
- Competent in maintaining effective compliance with market risk limit/ policies and identifying all relevant market risk factors.
- Proficient in reporting to the appropriate authority (Regulators and Management) as per their requirements.
- Efficient in monitoring as well as involving in trades and sales.
- Experienced in maintaining strong liaison with regulatory bodies etc.
Who can apply
Both Male & Female
- MBA/MBM/Masters or equivalent in any discipline from reputed public/ private university with good academic record.
- Candidates having any third class/division/equivalent GPA in any academic examination need not apply.
- Candidates having CA/ACCA/ CMA/ CFA/CS (Partly Qualified) and Post Graduate Diploma in Capital Market will be given preference.
At least 10 years.
Not exceeding 40 years as on 06.02.2020.
Salary & Allowances
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for appearing before the Viva- Voce.
- The authority reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Posts/ ranks are negotiable depending upon the experience and expertise.
- Age & educational qualifications may be relaxed in case of exceptionally efficient / experienced/deserving candidates.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing before the Viva-Voce exam.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through career.islamibankbd.com latest by 06.02.2020. Candidates must have an active cell number along with a valid e -mail ID for onward correspondence.