Institute of Education and Research University of Dhaka is inviting application from the eligible candidates for the post of Upazila/Urban Program Coordinators on temporary basis for the project period under the project ‘Out of School Children Education Program’. The Program will be implemented in 64 Districts.
Name of Post: Upazila?Urban program coordinator (UPC)
Number of post: 300
Qualification: Minimum 2nd class Master’s with Honors in any discipline/Four years honors Degree from any reputed University .
- Working experience in the field of non-formal education program may get prlorlty; www.prebd.com
- Skilled in Computer use;
Age Limit: Maximum 45 Years on 30 June 2019
Nationality of Candidate: Bangladeshi.
Key Responsibilities are to:
- Perform effective Management and Coordination of all program activities at Upazila/Urban areas under Second Chance Education (SCE) Program;
- Organize orientation,workshop, seminar and sharing meetings with all stakeholders at field levels;
- Conduct regular monitoring and supervision of all program activities;
- Organize capacity building training for the program staff at field levels;
- Organize social mobilization (Android App: Job Circular) activities at field levels;
- Asslst and maintain regular coordination with implementation support agency (ISA);
- Accomplish Monthly/Quarterly/Six monthly/ Annual and Final reports of the program;
- Responsible for any other duties of the SCE program as and when assigned by the authority;
- Have willingness to work in any location of the country.
Remuneration: Monthly consolidated salary inducing TA & DA will be : BDT 35,000/-
So if you want to apply please enter the link below
Application Deadline: 20th November 2019
About The Institute of Education and Research
The Institute of Education and Research, University of Dhaka is the oldest and biggest institution for the study of Education in Bangladesh. The institute of Education and Research was established as the first institute of the University of Dhaka with the technical and financial assistance of United States Agency for International Development . It is run by the Second Statute Under President’s Order of 1973 and governed by a separate Board of Governors headed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.