Kazi IT jobs without experience 2020
Our ‘Traiblazer’ Management Trainee (MT) Program is more than a job. It is one of the most exciting opportunities for you to shape your career.
KITC’s mission is to make Bangladesh’s IT/ITeS industry a better place to build careers and to make the lives of a million people better through modern technology. We are currently goals of a Digital Bangladesh.
10 years of experience moving foreword with more than in the IT Ennobled services space. KITC has 1500+employees across offices in Bangladesh and US priding 24/7 services helping business owners and companies complete a wide variety of task such as asset management legal services administrative duties, e commerce integration reporting and research in the US banking sector and real estate industry KITC nurtures and develops its lento to deliver its moto of “Ultimate Customer Service” through an entrepreneurial and fun work culture in on innovation & leaning focused environment.
Post Name : Management Trainee Officer
This program is designed for female and male who will eventually become imminent leaders of the IT/ITeS sector in Bangladesh.
Compensation & Others Benefits :
- Monthly salary of Tk. 50,000
- Bonuses linked to sales
- KITC savings fund
- Yearly salary review
- 2 Festival Bonuses per year
- Additional transport allowance : TK. 2,500
Knowledge & Skills
- High proficiency in English (Writing, Reading, Speaking and Listening)
- Good Analytical skills
- Decision making capability
- Ability to work with professionalism, discipline and independence
- advanced computer skills
- High English typing speed and accuracy
- Ability to work under deadline and pressure
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with different stakeholders
- Positive attitude
Education & Experience
- Fresh graduates or experienced professionals can apply www.prebd.com
- Graduate from any discipline with good SSC/HSC or O/A Level results
- Active participation in extracurricular activities (with leadership roles)
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management view points, company policies & practices that affect each phase of KITC’s business
- Vendor Management through review and business meeting
- Ensure service quality and customer service
- The candidate must have a keen eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar & punctuation skills and analytical abilities.
Interested candidates are requested to sent a
Cover Letter and CV
with the subject line:
Last date to apply: February 29,2020